Saturday, August 14, 2010

John Stewart - I Worship You

I will be short on time/energy for these next two posts, so both are going to be incredibly simple.
Hooray for me.

I have been a fan of John Stewart for quite some time.  He may be on comedy central but he criticizes important parts of American society and shares his views (in a comical manor).  John Stewart is usually brilliant and I wish more people would take watch/listen to him instead of the awful real news they feed off of.

Watch this brilliant clip where John addresses the 'Mosque at ground zero' and elsewhere in America for that matter.
Let me know what you think.

www.thedailyshow.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you were such a fan, you would know it's jon stewart now john stewart.

Anonymous said...

if you were such a fan you would know it's jon stewart not john stewart.

Curious_Scholar said...

Well enjoying his show does not make me a regular. I do not regular frequent any TV period.

Anonymous said...

dude, i'm just messing with you.